Free Educational Workshops
presented by Larry Hackenberg and Jennifer Tessanne
Understanding Social Security Benefit Options
Tuesday, June 8th & Tuesday, June 22nd (6:30-7:30PM)
• How to maximize the amount you're eligible for
• How to avoid common mistakes people make when claiming benefits
• How social security is taxed and how to minimize paying taxes on Social Security benefits
Retirement Income Planning
Thursday, June 10th & Tuesday, June 29th (6:30-7:30PM)
• Steps to estimate the amount of money you will need in retirement to meet your goals, factoring in health-care costs, taxes and inflation.
• How to supplement fixed income sources such as Social Security and an employer pension with your retirement savings, including the products and investment strategies you should consider and sustainable withdrawal rate.
Myths & Facts About Annuities
Thursday, June 17th & Thursday, July 1st (6:30-7:30PM)
• What is an annuity? What are the various types of annuities?
• Can annuities lose money?
• What protection or guarantees do annuities offer?
• What are the fees? Can annuities provide lifetime income?
Classes will be held at:
The Barrette Center @ Walsh University
2020 E Maple St
North Canton, OH 44721
Call Hackenberg Financial Group at 330-489-9999 to join these workshops or for a webinar schedule
At workshops, we will observe the current social distance guidelines. You and your spouse (or guest) will be seated at 6 foot tables.