1. Take your kids with you on your next visit to Stark FCU.
2. Let them watch you balance your checkbook.
3. Show your kids how you pay your bills so they know that electricity, water, gas, phones and cable all cost money.
4. Give them a budget for an item they want, and let them choose which one to buy.
5. Let your kids work to pay for an expensive gadget or a special trip they really want.
6. Help them open their own small business.
7. Let your kids see you occasionally leave a store without buying anything so they learn to fight the impulse to buy, buy, buy.