Now is a great time to get your child on the right path to savings! Bring in your children and grandchildren to any office to open up their first Stark Federal savings account for Christmas. Each child’s new account will receive a $50 deposit after 30 days.*
- Child must be 17 years old or under
- Parents/grandparents must be the joint owner on the child's account
- Parent/grandparent must live, work, worship or attend school in Stark or Carroll County
- All Stark Federal Savings Accounts must have a $5 minimum balance
- Child must be a first-time member with no previous relationship with Stark Federal Credit Union
- Child and parent must have valid forms of identification
* The child’s account will receive a $50 “thank you” bonus. Each child must be 17 or younger and must be a first time member with no previous relationship with Stark Federal Credit Union. Parent/guardian must be at least 18 years of age to participate. Child must have some form of identification. Bonus may appear on 1099 tax form; Member is responsible for paying all taxes associated with the reward. Stark Federal Credit Union reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.